Position: Second Pilot or Pilot-on-command forChallenger 650
Department: Flight Department
Home base: home base SVO, Moscow
Benefits: To be discussed
Work Time: Full time or freelance contract, shifts 20/10. 3 pilots are in a group. This can include early mornings, evenings, weekends and bank holidays and possibly working at night if necessary.
Location: Moscow Region, Aeroportovskaya str., SEZ "Sherrizone" (next to Sheremetevo Airport)
Experience: in Business Aviation Industry is preferable.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- US ATPL with current type of Challenger 650 in the certificate is preferable.
- RVSM, PBN, MNPS Certificates.
- Medical Certificate.
Citizenship: no matter. Fornot Russian citizens a valid Russian multi visa is obligatory.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications:
- Professional Demeanor.
- Computer Literate.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language (ICAO – not lower than 4/
- Intermediate). Another language is a plus. Ability to communicate on wide range of topics, not only professional ones.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high stressed environment and have the ability to make quick decisions
- Common sense.
- Communication Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills (for Russians both Russian and English).
- None-smoker is a plus. Healthy life style is a plus.
Car owner is preferred (driving license must be available).
Applicants must provide their CV with photo and scans of the required documents.