Position: Chief Pilot Assistant
Department: Flight Department
Benefits: To be discussed
Work Time: Full day, Mon-Fri, 10-18, presence in the office.
Location: Moscow Region, Solnechnogorsky District, Dubrovki Village, Aeroportovskaya str., SEZ "Sherrizone", build. 2 (next to Sheremetevo Airport)
Experience: in Aviation or Business Aviation Industry is preferable.
Education: High School Diploma in Aviation
- Docflow managment of Flight Department.
- Post Flight Documentation processing: receipt control, error checking, error recovery, data entry to Aviator One.
- Monitoring the validity of pilot documents, visas and permits.
- Assistance in organization of trainings.
- Control of revisions of navigation documentation.
- Bringing information to pilots.
- Execution of other assignments of Chief pilot and Safety Manager.
Skills, knowledge and qualifications:
- Computer Literate.
- Professional Demeanor.
- Good understanding of aviation.
- Ability to follow company regulations.
- Attention to details.
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand English (ICAO – not lower than 4 / Intermediate). Another language is a plus. Ability to communicate on wide range of topics, not only professional ones.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high stressed environment.
- Common sense.
- Communication Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, both Russian and English.
- None-smoker is a plus. Healthy life style is a plus.
Marital status: no matter.
Car owner is preferred (driving license must be available).
Applicants must provide their CV in Russian with photo.