Company is currently seeking an Licenced aircraft engineer to join team in Czechia
Aircraft mechanic – certifying is a qualified employee who is responsible for diagnosing aircraft defects and performing maintenance and repair tasks in accordance with superiors instructions while keeping operational and safety standards. He is responsible for certifying performed works with personal signature and stamp.
- To perform all tasks as described in position specification – aircraft mechanic.
- To perform tasks within aircraft maintenance and repairs in accordance with maintenance manuals.
- To test and adjust aircraft components in accordance with maintenance manuals.
- To record technical data regarding progress and effects of performed works.
- To confirm performed work with personal signature and stamp.
- Other activities within the scope of agreed type of work as required by superior employee.
- Aircraf Maintenance Licence B1 or B2
- Type Training for A320Family or B737NG
- English language both written and spoken
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulations, aircraft maintenance environment
- MS Office software
- Correct choice of work procedures, required tools and equipment for installation, removal, repairs and maintenance of aircraft components. These works should be done in accordance with operating regulations. Knowledge of technical norms and standards, aircraft technical documentation, aircraft parts and systems.
- Ability to focus on specific details, technical and practical thinking. Ability to keep focus and attention, work both individually and as a part of a team. Ability to take responsibility, work under pressure, carefulness, flexibility
- Accommodation (Czechia)
- 2 return flights home per year
- Possibility of attainment of Type Training for A320 family or B737 NG
- Human factor Training, EWIS, Fuel Tank Safety Training
- Food benefits