1.Perform aircraft maintenance tasks in line with approved maintenance data and Company standards to enable the issue of a release to service (CRS) in accordance with personal authorization in accordance with the Company Approvals.
2. Ensure that personal approval/licensing requirements are maintained as valid and applicable to aircraft types held on the Company Approvals.
3. Ensure that all activities performed to ensure the safety regulations are applied in accordance with Company procedures. Individuals must ensure quality is highlighted and maintained in accordance with Company QMS (Quality Management System) and SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
4. Establish effective communications with all sections, managers and sub-ordinates to maintain a seamless flow of information to highlight/detect and address any scenarios/events that might be disruptive to the operation.
5. Ensure all relevant reports pertaining to issues of service delays, incidents and accidents, are completed in detail identifying all elements leading up to events.
6. Ensure completion of the necessary documentation including all relevant information ensuring rectification of defects.
7. Attend training course modules as required by the Company to enhance skills and understanding that will benefit the business.
8. Ensure that occupational health and safety regulations are followed.
9. Report all incidents / accidents immediately to the Line Maintenance Manager/MCC.
10. Performs other duties related to job description as assigned by the Line Maintenance Manager.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position consists of shift-work which may include irregular hours, nights and week-end shifts, changing shifts, and split shifts. Specific work schedules will be determined by the Team Supervisor / Line Maintenance Manager to respond to the demands of a busy 24/7 operation.
This position will require travel on company maintained aircraft, some of which out of area and overnight stays will be expected.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid B1 and/or B2 EASA Part 66 license with B747-400 GE / PW type rating
1 year related line maintenance experience as a B1 (B2) Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
Willing to work under harsh weather conditions and in rotating shift patterns.
Physically capable of performing the duties assigned.
Positive attitude towards productivity, safety and quality maintenance.
Good skills in the use of the English language (spoken, written and reading).
Gross salary from 4000$.